Principal LC-MS Bioanalyst
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG1 1GF • Competitive salary and benefits • Permanent, Full time
XenoGesis are a growing contract research organisation (CRO) conducting drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic (DMPK) assays and consultancy to support and progress compounds for their international clients.
Following continued expansion, we’re now looking to fill a Principal LC-MS Bioanalyst position within our new office and laboratories based at BioCity in the exciting and vibrant city of Nottingham.
The successful applicant will be primarily laboratory based and encompass both bespoke and routine sample analysis using Triple Quad and High Resolution mass spectrometry for the quantification of small and large molecules in various biological matrices.
The role will be varied and will require adapting to a rapidly changing workload whilst working to tight deadlines and communicating effectively to both internal and external groups.
You will be rewarded by working in a stimulating environment with highly experienced scientists, ideal for developing a career within this fast-paced and dynamic company.
- Ideally you will have at least 10 years’ experience in bioanalytical method development working with LCMS instrumentation and confident in troubleshooting areas such as sample preparation and chromatography
- Previous experience in conducting DMPK assays is desirable but not essential
- A minimum BSc in a related Life Science discipline, however relevant bioanalytical experience is more important than qualifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to summarise outcomes in a clear and concise manner
Salary & benefits:
XenoGesis offers a competitive salary with a great range of benefits to include 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, company sick pay, annual bonus based on targets, work place pension scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, modern laboratories and offices in the heart of Nottingham.
Founded in 2011, XenoGesis has grown to over 30 employees and is now the UK’s largest independent laboratory-based contract research organisation, specialising in preclinical drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK). We have recently moved to state of the art lab and office space at BioCity Nottingham and continue to invest in the latest cutting-edge technology, ensuring the best possible service for our global client base.
If you’re interested and wish to discuss further details, please call Simeon Ractliffe in confidence on 0115 698 0303, email email@example.com or apply with your CV below:
Related skills: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Life Science
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Employer: XenoGesis
- Contact: Simeon Ractliffe
- Phone: 0115 698 0303
- Updated: 4th August 2020
- Expires: 30th September 2020